Busca Cebolla Roja, Cebolla Morada, Cebolla Amarilla en el directorio Industry, Reliable fabricante / proveedor / fábrica de China
Home > Lista de Producto > Serie de cebolla > Cebolla roja fresca de bajo precio
Cebolla roja fresca de bajo precio
  • Cebolla roja fresca de bajo precio
Plazo de entrega: 15 días
Información básica

Modelo: TP

Descripción del producto Especificaciones chinese fresh red onion
1) Tamaño: los 4-9cm
2) Embalaje: bolsa de malla
3) Origen: Yunnan, CHINA
4) alta calidad



Fresh Red Onion--- Rock Bottom Price

 

Multiple sizes and packaging are available to meet your requirements:

4cm-6cm,4cm-9cm,7 cm up

Packing

 

1.mesh bag or carton

2.We can also according to the clients requirements.

Weight

 

1) 25MT-26/40' reefer high container. Packing:10kg/calcium and plastic carton.

2) 28-30MT/40' reefer container, Packing: mesh bag.

Availability

 

a) Fresh season: early June to September;

b) Frozen season: September to next May;

Quality

 

1.No broken skin, no scar, GAP certificate,

2.Shelf life is long and can be stored for up to 9 months under proper conditions

Transporting and storing temperature

0 ~ 2°C

Payment Terms

 

1) After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as

the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.

2) After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid

against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

3) After sales confirmation signed,100% Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

offers

ex works,FOB,FAS,C&F,door to door,(all incoterms available)



Grupos de Producto : Serie de cebolla

Enviar a esta empresa
a:
*Mensajes:
Su mensaje debe ser entre 20 a 8.000 caracteres